Tuesday, April 24, 2007

evaluation

Let me make an evaluation of the game that I played since coming home.
1.Friends & families: great, I spent time with them and I managed to meet most of the friends finally
2.TOEIC: great, I got a higher score (980) than I expected before.
3.Job: good, I got the offer from ASUS which is my first goal since I would like to do something global and that I love Taiwan, therefore want to promote the Taiwanese brand. But unlike what I planned before to work in the European Sales Department, I’ll work as a marketing PM in Multimedia Department instead. The reasons are that presently there are no job openings in the European Sales Department, I like the job description and culture of Multimedia Department after the interview with my boss, and that I think I still prefer marketing than sales. In this way I won't be able to visit Romania often, but I'll still keep my promise to go back during my vacation for my dear friends there!
4.Conclusion: I'm satisfied with what I have done so far and I'm looking forward to working at ASUS since next Mon.! I believe it'll be a good beginning of my 25-year-old life :)
5. New revolution: learn and absorb as much as I can at work but can also manage to strike the balance between career and my personal life~ 

4 comments:

chercher said...

Wow~Congratulations,my dear.It's the best news I've heard during my bad week.Usually,no news is the good news but you still bring me an inspiring one. Great!

LaSperanza said...

Congratulations for your new job!! Glad to hear that you find a job which attracts you and make you on the path of heading toward your goal. Perhaps you can share your experience as an OL in ASUS next time when we meet. Wish you all the best for your new career:)

Ilinca said...

Hey Michelle, Congratz for the Job!!! Is it th one you were telling us about before you left??
I know on the 3rd was your Birthday:) Me and the new EB were at NC but we remembers. Unfortunately we didn't get to the internet there. I wish you a very happy year of life and and all the best from your friends in Cluj.
PS: We are having our LPM next week-end and we will also have the take-over then. I will send some photoes when I get back.
Kiss you and take care!!!

Michelle Chen said...

To Cheryl:
Cheer up!I know you'll overcome every difficulty eventually since I always want to be as tough as you are. Anyway hope everything will be fine next time when we meet!

To Fang-Ting:
I can tell you now that working in ASUS is not as bad as most of people think, at least in my department it's quite ok so far. I'll tell you more details next time we meet~

To Ilinca,
Thank you all for remembering my birthday. I really didn't expect this and I'm very very happy to know you guys didn't forget me :) And yes, I now work in the company which I mentioned before, but in a different department. Please do send me the photos of LPM. I miss TRIX and LPM last year so much. I miss you all. See you guys one day in Cluj again!
Hugs